Since 2013 I am running Kersti Wissenbach Consulting. I work on the intersection of technologies, communication and political change. I am available for Strategy and Policy Advice, Program and Campaign Development, Training, Research.
My work is always driven by the aim to secure and expand civil society space – to increase agency of civil society, no matter in what contexts, by making their own decisions based on awareness on their rights and the creation of channels to execute those rights.
Therefore, my methodological focus centers on participatory methods, co-creation processes, and context-driven strategy design.
I provide consultancy in the following interlinked/overlapping ‘fields’:
- Civic Tech
- Transparency and Accountability / FOI
- Open Governance/ Open Data
- Open Development
- inclusive ICT4D
- Digital/Data Activism
- Responsible data and technology
- Development cooperation and social movement interaction
I can be hired for
- policy and strategic advice
- commissioned research
- research report and policy brief writing
- program and grant evaluations
- strategy design & implementation
- co-creation process facilitation
- lectures and public speaking